Polo In The Ozarks
Polo in the Ozarks has been the primary fundraiser for Life Styles Inc. for the past 26 years. Each year, over two thousand people join us in Goshen for a day of polo, children’s activities, live and silent auctions, and a gala which includes dinner and dancing to live music by Full House. Professional polo players from around the world go head-to-head in the live polo match. Funds raised during Polo in the Ozarks will help provide additional support to Life Styles three main programs: College for living, Supported Employment and Supported Living. Please contact Rachael Burton at email@example.com or #479-521-3583 with any questions or concerns.
About Life Styles Inc.
Our mission is to enthusiastically support individuals with disabilities in reaching their full potential as contributing members of the community.
Life Styles is firmly grounded in the belief that community life is for everyone, that all people have value and that when individuals with disabilities are given the opportunity and support to participate and contribute to the economy, all of our lives are enriched.
Life Styles guided principles:
– All people will be treated with dignity and respect
– The health and safety of the people we serve is non-negotiable
– We believe in the value of community presence and participation
– We support an individual’s right to make choices that affect their services
– We are committed to continuous quality improvement
– We value innovation and creativity throughout our organization
– We value a supportive work environment
– We believe in having fun!
For more information, dates, sponsorships, support, volunteers and donations, please visit www.polointheozarks.com